In this edition of the MT Quarterly:
- Global Corporate ESG news offerings expand with alerts and ratings from ISS and Glass Lewis
- New partnerships with Amazon, Snowflake, Apple News and more
- Continued rapid global expansion with new clients in Asia and Europe
- Coverage expansion in existing products and services continues
Global ESG News Solutions
Always on the leading edge of innovation, MT Newswires continues to set the standard for information services that support socially responsible investing. Called out below are some of our most recent partnerships supporting our efforts to lead the way in making ESG news and risk ratings more accessible, actionable and informative for the global investment community.
- We’re excited to announce a new partnership with Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) to produce a real time Global ESG News & ISS ESG Scores & Ratings service, providing the most up-to-date sustainability and governance news and insights on global public companies. Learn more >>
- Through an exciting partnership with Glass Lewis, MT Newswires is now providing customers with breaking news alerts on global corporate ESG controversies. The Glass Lewis Controversy Alerts focus on material ESG issues critical to the investment community related to contested meetings or shareholder proposals which are particularly high profile or controversial. Read more >>
Global Customer & Distribution Growth
We are proud to be able to provide continued trusted, high-quality journalism to a rapidly growing number of institutional traders and investment professionals around the world. Recent new clients and partnerships – called out below – will significantly expand our global distribution as our brand recognition grows internationally.
- Apple News
- AWS Data Exchange (view listing)
- Snowflake (view listing)
- Phillip Securities (view announcement)
- Webull Financial
With reporters around the globe, MT Newswires provides complete coverage of capital markets and economies throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Check out our latest brochure for the details.
Category Codes & Coverage Updates
Our newsroom is now covering over 160+ unique and proprietary categories of real-time news on global markets and economies. Some of our most recent category additions and updates include:
- Growing coverage of green initiatives and sustainability which encompasses all ESG related news [meta code: GNIT.MN]
- Our global economic coverage, unique to PRO service levels, has expanded immensely over the past year. Please contact your sales rep for a complete detailed listing of coverage [meta code: ECON.MN]
- Cryptocurrencies– MT Newswires has created a category code to better narrow in on and filter all crypto related coverage [meta code: BLCH.MN]