Covering thousands of listed securities and events across 80 news categories, Live Briefs Investor US & Canada is specifically designed to keep individual investors and active traders on top of breaking news that is likely to affect their portfolios.
Most of the largest and most respected retail and self-directed brokerage firms in the North America rely on MT Newswires to provide their clients with complete coverage of the financial markets. The Investor service includes timely and insightful commentary on equities, commodities, ETFs, economics, forex, options and fixed income assets throughout the day (6:30 am to 6:30 pm EST).
Every story is ticker-tagged and category-coded to allow for seamless platform integration.
- North American Equities – significant events affecting individual public companies in the US and Canada;
- After-hours and pre-market news, trading activity and technical price level indications;
- Earnings estimate change alerts;
- Analyst Rating Changes- the most comprehensive view and coverage of rating changes available anywhere;
- ETF Power Play – daily trends in ETF trading activity;
- Mini and detailed sector summaries – pre-market, mid-day, and closing;
- Market Chatter – real-time coverage of trading desk rumors and breaking news;
- Zero noise: Only premium, original news and event analysis. Never any fillers (press releases, non-market related news, etc.).
Contact us to see how most of the largest retail brokerage firms and trading applications use MT Newswires’ Live Briefs news.
View Live Briefs Product Brochure